Home Caring Australia is currently seeking experienced 'In Home' Disability & Aged Care Support Workers in and around the BLUE MOUNTAINS
Home Caring Australia is a national niche provider of In-Home Disability Support Services, Aged Care and Nursing Care. We are looking for outstanding Support Workers who are passionate about providing care & in return offer an excellent remuneration, training & career growth opportunity.
We offer a salary relevant to your experience and the standard of care you are able to provide. Experience in palliative care, high needs care and dementia care will be acknowledged.
We deliver the highest possible quality care and are looking for people that want to be part of a company that has a growing reputation for service excellence. We provide care to seniors and people with disabilities of all ages.
We are looking for Disability & Aged Care Support Workers who want to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
Benefits of working with Home Caring Australia:
- Flexible work schedule (casual and permanent part-time positions available)
- Multiple work locations for you to choose your preferred location of work throughout Sydney
- Strong career opportunities for talented carers
- Excellent remuneration for carers with experience or talent / skill for care giving
- Services may include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, speciality dementia care services, high quality palliative care, high needs care, speciality spinal injury or ABI care
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Certificate IV in Disability Care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Current clean Drivers Licence and your own car
- Smart phone
When applying please advise us of the following:
- How many of years experience do you have as a Support Worker?
- Please advise if you have particular experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care
- How many days per week you are available (are you interested in night shifts or overnight stays)?
- Any visa restrictions on working hours
- Locations within NSW where you prefer to work
Home Caring Australia is an independent private organisation that is focused on increasing the quality of In-home care in Australia.
If you fit the above criteria we would very much like to hear from you. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application