Only Care is currently seeking personnel to support a number of our clients with a range of Disabilities.
If you live in the North of Sydney and have solid experience working with children/adults with any of the following or similar disabilities, we'd be interested to meet you:
- Mental Health
- Intellectual Disability
- Spinal injury
We are looking for persons who are empathetic, reliable and professional and who are passionate about providing quality care. In return, we offer an excellent remuneration, training & career growth opportunity.
A reminder that Reliability, Empathy and Professionalism are absolutely critical in this job.
We offer a salary based on the SCHADS award and relevant to your experience and the standard of care you are able to provide.
We deliver the highest possible quality care and are looking for people who want to be part of a company that has a growing reputation for service excellence.
Benefits of working with Only Care:
- Flexible work schedule
- Multiple work locations for you to choose your preferred location of work throughout Sydney
- Strong career opportunities for talented carers
- Excellent remuneration for carers with experience or talent / skill for care giving
- Services may include personal care, social support, domestic assistance, high needs and other specialised care,
- Certificate III or IV in Disability (or Aged/Individual Support) Care, or suitable overseas Nursing/Medical or related qualifications
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Current clean Drivers Licence and your own car are a must
- Smart phone
Please initially complete the interest form at: