Full time, part time and casual positions available!
Home Caring Australia is currently seeking passionate In Home Care Personal Care Workers in Eastern Suburbs.
We have a client that requires 24/7 care in-home.
We are offering you:
- Excellent pay
- Long shifts
- Flexible hours
- Additional training provided
Join a leading National Team with the highest care standards with an excellent remuneration, training & career growth opportunity.
Home Caring Australia is a National niche provider of In-Home Aged Care and Nursing. We are looking for outstanding Aged and Disability Care Support Workers who are passionate about providing care.
We remunerate you accordingly to your experience and the standard of care you can provide. Experience in palliative care, High Care, High Needs, and dementia care will be acknowledged.
We deliver the highest possible quality care and are looking for people that want to be part of a company that has a reputation for service excellence. We provide care to seniors and people with disabilities of all ages.
We are looking for Aged & Disability Care Support Workers who want to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
Benefits of working with Home Caring Australia:
- Flexible work schedule (casual and permanent part-time positions available)
- Multiple work locations for you to choose your preferred location of work throughout Sydney
- Strong career opportunities for talented carers
- Excellent remuneration for carers with experience or talent / skill for care giving
- Experienced in Aged Care and any experience in Dementia Care is an advantage and a key focus for Home Caring Australia, as we are part of a leading program of care in this field.
- Services include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, speciality dementia care services, high quality palliative care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence and your own car
- Mobile phone
When applying please advise us of the following:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many of years’ experience do you have as an Aged Care Support Worker?
- Please stipulate if you have experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care
- How many days per week you are available (night shifts or overnight stays)
Home Caring Australia Trust is an independent private organisation that is focused on increasing the quality of In-home care in Australia.
"If you fit the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your application."