HEALING | DIGNITY | RESPECT | REGAL
Regal is a leader in Community Care excellence and is seeking diverse committed field staff to provide professional, personable home support to our clients.
BE VALUED | BE RESPECTED | BELONG
Be recognised for your dedication and the difference you bring to the lives of our established client base.
We are looking for AIN / Care workers with a vehicle and valid driver's license to compliment our community care workforce to support our aged, disabled and rehabilitating client's to maintain their independence at home.
- Local consistent hours of work.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Regular clients
- Varied job prospects and role development for people who demonstrate dedication and professional work ethic.
Certificate III in Home and Community Care, Aged or Disability Care or Individual Support
- NSW Driver's licence, car, mobile phone and internet access.
- Current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current CPR certification or willingness to obtain
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
NB: Please note we are unable to offer VISA SPONSORSHIP of any kind and no agencies.
MORE INFORMATION? If you are interested in any of these positions or would like further information, please contact our Workforce Coordinator on [Login to get contact number].