Hills Nursing is inviting applications from Registered Nurses who are passionate about community nursing to provide in-home assessments and clinical care to our clients across the Merrylands, North Parramatta and Seven Hills areas of Sydney. This role is part time (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and offers you the opportunity to work autonomously with flexible work hours.
As a Registered Nurse at Hills Nursing, you will provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Conducting assessments and evaluating client needs
- Wound care and post-acute care
- Injections and medication administration
- Palliative care
We provide care to our clients 7 days a week.
- Relevant experience in community work
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years' nursing experience
- A current driver’s licence
- Smart phone and email access
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Great time management
- Professional presentation
How to Apply:
To apply for this position and make a real difference in the community, please forward your letter of application and detailed resume. Please quote position R1643 in your application. Please provide current telephone numbers of at least two referees in your resume.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.