Are you looking for a change in career while still utilising your nursing skills? Develop your nursing skills in to business skills while still doing what you love!
Home Caring provides an opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing sectors in the Australian economy – disability, aged and dementia care. As the population ages, it is anticipated that the number of people over 65 will double in the next 30 years and the number of people accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will grow from 140,000 to over 500,000.
Proudly Australian owned, Home Caring provides professional and compassionate personalised care services in the home and is seeking community minded franchisees who can build a solid financial future combining their local networks and the national marketing of the Home Caring and Dementia Caring brands.
Home Caring has developed a powerful business model. A 50/50 joint venture partnership model creates strong alignment between us and our franchise partners and substantially reduces start-up costs by 50%, making it much more affordable.
Home Caring is offering a limited number of locations in New South Wales in this joint venture arrangement, enabling more people to become involved in the industry at a lower entry cost. Full training and support is provided to ensure a successful, profitable partnership.
The franchisee earns an ongoing 50% share of profits and is paid an attractive salary package of $100,000 per annum from day one, which eases any worries about being able to earn enough from the business to pay personal bills.
The active franchisee partner manages the daily operation of the branch, sourcing new clients, ensuring existing clients’ needs are being met, recruiting and training care workers and managing a team of people. A comprehensive training program, ongoing operation support and a full suite of cloud-based business management tools assist with the growth and success of your home care business.
We are looking for:
- Achievers who are tenacious business builders committed to success, defined by results, respect and control.
- Driven, reliable and hardworking; our franchisees need to be excellent problem solvers and planners, able to follow the system, avoiding reinventing the wheel.
- People who share the culture of collaboration. Home Caring is an open and friendly place to work, like an extended family.
- Group loyalty is strong and there is genuine concern for people. The organization places a premium on teamwork, participation, and consensus.
- We look for people who are analytical, persistent and systematic, more concerned with content than style.
- The strengths we look for include an eye for detail and accuracy, independence, dependability, persistence, follow-through, and organization.
- Our franchisees should be able to build high trust relationships with their prospects. They should be good at crafting a solution to help the customer achieve their needs.
Now is the time to partner with Home Caring! We are actively seeking franchisees in Sydney, ACT and regional New South Wales, but will entertain expressions of interest from other states.
Please visit www.homecaringfranchise.com.au for more details