Hills Nursing has a vacancy for an experienced and reliable Assistant in Nursing, to provide in-home care to our client in Wahroonga, NSW.
This is a young client with a severe physical and intellectual disability. This young person requires the carers to visit twice sometimes thrice a day with each visit lasting for approximately 1hr to 2hrs.The shifts that are immediately available are, Mon AM, Tues PM, Wed PM, Fri AM & PM
This position would be ideal if you want regular work but have limited time availability. The successful candidate may also be provided the opportunity to pick up other shifts.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home e.g. laundry
- Feeding meals
- Medication assistance
- Using hoist/ manual handling
- In-home respite
The successful applicant/s will have
- Passion for caring
- A current First Aid certificate
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check or ability to obtain
- A current driver’s licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Friend approach and professional presentation
Previous experience of working in the community, with aged or disability clients, will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the relevant link. Be sure to provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.