Hills Nursing currently has a vacancy for dependable, mature, experienced and reliable Home Carer who is based in, or willing to travel to Sydney's Northern Suburbs of Hornsby, Normanhurst, Turramurra, St Ives, etc. We provide in-home care to our clients 7 days a week and we offer flexible part-time work to our staff.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Assistance around the home
- Social support and transport
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Domestic Assistance
The successful applicant/s will have,
- Relevant Certificate III/ IV
- A current First Aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- A current driver’s licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Mobile phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferrably in a community setting will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the relevant link above. Be sure to provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.