Hills Nursing has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing specialising in disability care to provide in-home care to our client in Lalor Park in Sydney, NSW.
The client has early onset dementia and requires assistance throughout the week as indicated in the table below.
|Monday||0930 to 1030||1400 to 1745|
|Tuesday||0930 to 1030||1400 to 1700|
|Wednesday||0930 to 1700|
|Thursday||0930 to 1400|
|Friday||0930 to 1030||1400 to 1700|
|Saturday||1130 to 1530|
This role may suit someone with limited availability but looking to work regular shifts. The selected candidate(s) may also be able to pick up other shifts in the area.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our client, including:
- Transport to/from the day care centre at Whalan
- Assistance around the home e.g. cleaning, meal preparation
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- In-home respite
- Social support and enabling client to access community recreational activities
- In-home respite
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing care for people with dementia
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver’s licence, reliable car with comprehensive insurance and ability to confidently drive the client around
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
To apply for any of these positions click the "Apply Now" button. Quote Position A1645 in your application, state the position(s) that you are applying for and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.