We are currently seeking a Community Care Workers with a positive and proactive approach to support our clients to remain living at home.
Suburbs include: Ryde, Epping and surrounding areas.
Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist client with evening personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care)
- Assist client with evening meal preparation
- Provide domestic assistance (household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks)
Skills & Experience
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care (Desirable)
- Previous experience in similar role
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW driver’s licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential for this role.
What we offer you:
- Casual employment contract; regular clients and ongoing services
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle - early mornings, after 5pm shifts
- Online and face-to face training
- Access to professional development
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
Successful applicant will undertake a comprehensive induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate about the elderly and have experience in Community Care work, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please email your resume to [Login to get email id]