We are looking for an Administration Assistant to become an integral part of our team based in our head office at Mittagong.
Ideally you will be a friendly, professional administrator with a minimum of two (2) years experience in an office environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Flexible, reliable and well presented
- Friendly with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong work ethic
- A great team worker with good organisational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience working within the mental health and disability sector (NDIS) an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter. Interviews will be scheduled for the week commencing 12 November 2018. Wages will be based on the Award and relevant experience.