About the business
Regal Home Health is a leading provider of in-home health care covering both clinical and Life Services (Life services includes all requirements for personal care and domestic support). Regal's service is based on strong governance and a commitment to excellence in care.
Clinical nursing and personal care are provided to a wide cross section of the community and under a variety of funding models including DVA, NDIS, ICARE, private health insurance, workers compensation and private brokerage to both individuals and companies in the not-for-profit space.
About the role
We are looking for an RN with a vehicle and valid driver's license to provide clinical care for our aged, disabled and rehabilitating client's to maintain their independence at home.
You will be providing clinical and personal care interventions to a range of patients in their own homes.
You will be required to demonstrate great communication skills to liaise with your Clinical Team Members, Support Workers, GPs and Allied Health professionals.
Benefits and perks
- Local work, Monday to Friday
- Regular clients within a geographical location
- Flexible and dynamic model
- Orientation and on-going education sessions
- Remote Clinical Support
- Exciting job prospects and role development for those who demonstrate dedication and a professional work ethic.
Skills and experience
- Community Nursing experience is desired, however not required.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- NSW Driver's licence, car, mobile phone and internet access.
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR & Manual Handling certification or willingness to obtain