HEALING | DIGNITY | RESPECT | REGAL
Regal is a leader in Community Care excellence and is seeking diverse committed field staff to provide professional, personable home support to our clients.
BE VALUED | BE RESPECTED | BELONG
Be recognised for your dedication and the difference you bring to the lives of our established client base.
We are looking for diverse people with a vehicle and valid driver's license to compliment our community care workforce. To support our aged, disabled and rehabilitating client's to maintain their independence at home.
- Local consistent hours of work.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Regular clients
- Varied job prospects and role development for people who demonstrate dedication and professional work ethic.
Certificate III in Home and Community Care, Aged or Disability Care or Individual Support
- NSW Driver's licence, car, mobile phone and internet access.
- Current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current CPR certification or willingness to obtain
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
NB: Please note we are unable to offer VISA SPONSORSHIP of any kind and no agencies.