Hills Nursing currently has a vacancy for an experienced and reliable Assistant in Nursing, specialising in disability and aged care to provide in-home care to our client in Windsor, NSW.
The client is aged and has advanced MS. They require care every day for one hour from 7am to 8am.
This position would be ideal if you want regular work but have limited time availability. The successful candidate may also be provided the opportunity to pick up other shifts.
In this role you may provide a variety of services, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home e.g. domestic assistance
- Meal preparation
- Medication assistance
- In-home respite
The successful applicant/s will have:
- A current First Aid certificate
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check
- A current driver's licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Be comfortable with animals as the client has a small, friendly dog
Previous experience providing care to people with physical disability, preferably in a community setting, will be well regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button below. Quote Position A1637 in your application and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.