The client relates closely to the Arabic culture. This client needs a carer for sleepover shifts 3 days a week from 8pm – 6am.
The successful candidate may also be provided the opportunity to pick up other shifts.
The successful applicant/s will have
- A passion for caring for people with a disability or the elderly
- A current First Aid certificate
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Smart phone and email access
- Attention to detail
- Friendly approach and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to converse in Arabic is highly desirable
Previous experience providing care in a community setting and a relevant qualification will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the relevant link. Be sure to provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.