We are currently seeking an experience Community Care Workers with a positive and proactive approach to support our client remain living at home.
Monday to Friday afternoon. High care needs & Dementia experience. Thai speaker preferrable.
Suburbs include: Balmain, Rozelle, Leichardt and surrounding areas.
Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well-established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist client with high care personal care
- Provide domestic assistance (household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks)
- Assist client with meal preparation (Vietnamese / Thai)
Skills & Experience
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Individual Support (Essential)
- Previous experience with Dementia clients
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW driver’s licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential for this role.
What we offer you:
- Casual employment contract; regular clients and ongoing services
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Online and face-to face training
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
Successful applicant will undertake a comprehensive induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate about the elderly and have experience in Community Care work, we would love to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on[Login to get contact number].