Oxley Home Care is one of Sydney’s Inner West leading Home Care Providers.
We are a family operated company, requiring caring and compassionate Community Care Workers to join our team and care for our elderly Home Care clients.
We are currently seeking a Female Italian speaker, experienced and passionate care worker. To be successful you will have qualifications in Aged care or similar, own car with car insurance.
Location: Guildford, Fairfield, Smithfieldand surrounding.
Skills & Experience
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care (Desirable)
- Previous Experience in similar role
- Own insured vehicle with current drivers licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Available to work minimum 15hs per week
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care)
- Meal preparation
- Provide domestic assistance (household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks)
- Respite services
- Provide transport to clients
- Social support and shopping
What we can offer you:
- Regular clients
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Ongoing training provided
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on[Login to get contact number].