Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well-established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
Currently seeking experienced candidates with a positive and proactive approach to provide the highest level of integrity and honesty in services to support our client’s independence and remaining living at home.
Due to increased demand and expanding our business we are currently recruiting for multiple roles:
- Registered Nurse – Northern Sydney area, 20-30 hours a week (Mon to Fri, part-time and flexible hours)
- Holistic assessments
- Wound dressing
- Work car available
- Community Care Workers – Immediate start, casual role with flexible hours to cover personal care, social support, domestic duties, respite 1-4 hour shifts
- Mona Vale – 7 days a week, 7.00-10.00am and 5.00-8.00pm
- Frenchs Forest – from 7.00am
- Balmain – Mon, Tue, Wed 9.00-1.00pm, Thu and Fri 12.00-5.30pm
- Chatswood / Lower North Shore – 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Five Dock – 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Ryde / Hornsby – 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Guilford – 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Smithfield – 9.00am to 4.00pm
Skills & Experience:
- Qualifications (APHRA accreditation for RN or Cert III in Aged Care or similar for CCW)
- Previous experience in similar role
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance (CCW)
- NSW driver’s licence
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Exceptional team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm that thrives on helping others
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential for this role.
We value you and will support you in your life and in your career by offering:
- Regular clients and ongoing services
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle - School hours, early mornings, weekends, after 5pm shifts
- Online and face-to face training
- Access to professional development
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
Day-to-Day & Responsibilities:
- Assist client with personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting)
- Provide domestic assistance (mopping, vacuuming, kitchen, bathrooms and bed linen changes to support our clients at home)
- Basic meal preparation
- Provide transport for clients to access community and appointments
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Successful applicant will undertake induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on[Login to get contact number].