Hills Nursing is a leading provider of home care to clients in Sydney’s west, north-west and northern suburbs as well as Nepean and Hawkesbury Region. We have been operating continuously for over 60 years. Hills Nursing provides short and long term care for people with either temporary or permanent disabilities, across all age groups. Our services are available every day of the year and we offer flexible working arrangements to our staff so that they can achieve optimum work-life balance
Hills Nursing has a vacancy for a Package Services Coordinator to join our dynamic and highly supportive team located in Baulkham Hills, Sydney. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help grow our package services in Home Care Package (HCP) and National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS). This sales focused position is perfect for an experienced and caring individual who is excited by the challenge of marketing, managing and coordinating services to facilitate client’s independent living arrangements.
As a member of the package services team you will report to the Nursing Manager and be responsible for:
- Participating in the marketing of packages to the broader community
- Undertaking assessments and reviews
- Designing and maintaining individual care plans to accommodate needs based on the service request, assessment and the Client’s and family’s requests
- Ensuring care plans are carried out effectively with regard to the Home Care Package program and NDIS quality and safeguard standards
- Budgeting and financial management
This is a fixed term contract with a view to permanent positon offering flexibility in days ranging from 24 – 40 hours a week depending on the right candidate. This position involves both office and community based work.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Enthusiasm and great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Home Care Package and National Disability Insurance Scheme guidelines including an understanding of CDC principles
- Excellent administration and organisational skills including time management
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Well developed decision making and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office 2010 (or later) suite of programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Current police clearance and working with children clearance for paid work
- Current divers licence and access to a reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
The following experience and qualifications will be well regarded:
- Previous experience in the provision of community care, specifically HCP and NDIS
- Marketing and sales experience
- Diploma in Case Management, Business Management or equivalent
A copy of the position description can be provided on request.
To apply, please forward your letter of application and detailed résumé or call us between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Please quote position C1647 in your application and provide current telephone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Closing date – 11th December 2018