Hills Nursing currently has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing to provide service to our clients in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney.
You can expect regular work and an hourly rate between $24.82 and $44.92, depending on the shift.
We provide in-home care to our clients 7 days a week.
In this role you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Care for people with a disability
- Manual handling - use of hoist or lifter
The successful applicant/s will have:
- Previous experience providing care to people with physical and mental disability, preferably in a community setting
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver's licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check, or willingness to obtain/renew
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button. Quote Position A1635 in your application, state the position(s) that you are applying for and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.