Hills Nursing currently has a vacancy for dependable, mature, experienced and reliable Home Carer who is based in, or willing to travel to Sydney's Blue Mountains aread. We provide in-home care to our clients 7 days a week and we offer flexible part-time work to our staff, each shift is about 3 to 6 hours duration.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Assistance around the home
- Social support and transport
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Domestic Assistance
The successful applicant/s will have,
- A relevant qualification (Cert III/ IV) or a willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- A current driver’s licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferrably in a community setting will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.