Hills Nursing currently has vacancies for dependable, experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing based in, or willing to travel to the Epping/ Carlingford/ Ryde/ Dundas areas. We provide in-home care to our clients and are seeking AIN's available for afternoon/evening shifts.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Care for people with a disability
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferably in a community setting
- Relevant Certificate III or IV qualification (or willingness to gain)
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Great time management skills and excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
Quote Position A1605.18 in your application and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.