Work in the Ryde/ Dundas area
Hills Nursing has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing, specialising in disability care, to provide in-home care to our client in the Dundas area of Sydney, NSW on Monday and Friday 3pm to 6pm.
Hills Nursing provides care for clients 7 days a week so there is potential for the right candidate to pick up more work.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Medication prompting
- Assistance around the home e.g. domestic
- PEG Feeding
- Social support and companionship
- Close monitoring of client’s condition
The successful applicant/s will have
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification or a willingness to obtain.
- A current First Aid certificate
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check clearance and Working With Children Check clearance or willingness to obtain
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- We prefer applicants to have a driver’s licence and access to a vehicle with comprehensive insurance
Previous experience providing care for people with physical and intellectual disabilities will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the relevant link. Be sure to provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.