- Leading Home Care Organisation
- Flexible hours
- A friendly and supportive team
Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well-established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
Due to increased demand we are currently seeking enthusiastic and caring RN with a positive and proactive approach to support our clients to remain living at home. People with the ability to build strong, positive and trustworthy relationships with our clients.
Available: Wednesday and Friday - 4 to 6 hours daily, plus occasional weekend if required.
Location: Northern Sydney
Skills & Experience
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Nurse
- Clinical experience with the ability to provide a high standard of clinical care
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW driver’s licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Assess, review and update care plans
- Evaluate and make clinical decisions
- Provide clinical care in line with care plan
- Provide training to current staff
- Assisting with clinical competencies of Care Workers
Successful applicant will undertake a comprehensive induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate about the elderly we would love to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on[Login to get contact number].