Complete Care Team is currently seeking experienced Assistants in Nursing, Attendant Carers, ENs and RNs looking for work in the Liverpool area, upper and lower Blue Mountains, and Western Suburbs.
Complete Care Team is a Nursing Agency based in Blaxland providing nursing and attendant care staff to clients with high support needs in their homes.
We are looking for casual attendant care staff who are passionate about providing high quality services to the people they support.
- AIN III/Cert IV or experience working with clients with a disability, acquired brain injury and/or high support needs
- Current First Aid Certificate
- National Police Clearance
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
- Good communication skills
- WWCC preferred
Training and orientation will be provided.
If you have good availability and meet the above criteria please submit a cover letter, resume with two work related references and a copy of your first aid certficate and police clearance to [Login to get email id] For questions or further information please phone[Login to get contact number].
Complete Care Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer