Community Support (Disability/ Ageing) Worker
Hills Nursing has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing, specialising in disability care, to provide in-home care to one of our disability clients in the Northmead, Baulkham Hills, Cherrybrook and Pennant Hills areas of Western Sydney.
Hills Nursing provides care for clients 7 days a week.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming, including bowel care
- Peg feeding, suctioning and percussion
- Assistance around the home e.g. domestic, meal preparation
- Social support and companionship
- In-home respite
- Close monitoring of client’s condition
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing care for people with physical and intellectual disabilities, preferably in a community setting
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification or a willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver’s licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Mobile phone and email access
- Current Police Check clearance and Working With Children Check clearance or willingness to obtain
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.Quote Position A1633 in your application and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.