Hills Nursing currently has vacancies for dependable, experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing based in, or willing to travel to the Merrylands/ Seven Hills/ Blacktown areas.
We provide in-home care to our clients 7 days a week and each shift is about 3 to 5 hours duration.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Care for people with a disability
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferably in a community setting
- Relevant Certificate III or IV qualification (or willingness to gain)
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Compentency in using hoists/ lifters coupled with a good understanding of Manual Handling
- Great time management skills and excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
Quote Position A1626 in your application and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.