Hills Nursing currently has vacancies for experienced and reliable Care Workers to provide respite to our clients in the North Shore (Hornsby & St Ives) areas. You can expect to be paid an hourly rate between $24.82 and $44.92, depending on the shift.
We provide in-home care to our clients 7 days a week.
Work in this area is available presently as follows, with the potential to increase:
Hornsby – Wednesday[Login to get contact number]& 1600 – 1800
Hornsby Heights - Thursday[Login to get contact number]
St Ives – Monday, Wednesday & Friday[Login to get contact number]/1700
In this role you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Care for people with a disability
- Manual handling - use of hoist or lifter
The successful applicant/s will have:
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check, or willingness to obtain/renew
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button. Quote Position A1649 in your application, state the position(s) that you are applying for and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.