Hills Nursing has a vacancy for an experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing, to provide in-home care to our client in Granville, NSW.
This disability client requires care from 7.30am to midnight, for approximately 3 to 4 weeks in February & March. The shifts could be divided between 2 to 3 care staff. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to apply for & pick-up other shifts internally, subject to suitability.
This position would be ideal if you want to apply your disability experience and are looking for long hours of work over a short period of time.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services, including:
- Personal care and grooming, including bowel care
- Catheter Care
- Assistance around the home e.g. domestic
- Meal preparation
- Medication assistance
- Hoisting/ Manual Handling
- Activities of daily living
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing disability care
- A current First Aid certificate
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain these
- Smart phone and email access
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
A relevant qualification/ certification will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button. Quote Position A1652 in your application, state the position(s) that you are applying for and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.