Hills Nursing has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing, specialising in disability care, to provide in-home care to our client in Baulkham Hills/ Seven Hills area of Western Sydney.
This client needs care between Monday - Friday 11am to 5pm.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our client, including:
- Personal care and grooming including bowel care
- Peg feeding, suctioning and percussion
- Assistance around the home e.g. cleaning, meal preparation
- Social support and companionship
- In-home respite
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing care for people with physical and mental disability, preferably in a community setting
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification.
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver’s licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Mobile phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
To apply for any of these positions click the "Apply Now" button. Quote Position A1633 in your application, state the position(s) that you are applying for and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.