Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
Due to increased demand we are currently seeking enthusiastic and caring Community Care Workers with a positive and proactive approach to support our clients to remain living at home. People with the ability to build strong, positive and trustworthy relationships with our clients.
Suburbs include: Neutral Bay, Mosman, Cammeray, Lavender Bay, North Sydney.
Skills & Experience
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care (Desirable)
- Previous experience in similar role
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW driver’s licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential for this role.
What we offer you:
- Regular clients and ongoing services
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle - School hours, early mornings, weekends, after 5pm shifts
- Online and face-to face training
- Access to professional development
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist client with personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care)
- Provide domestic assistance (household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks)
- Assist client with basic meal preparation
- Provide transport for clients to access community and appointments
- Social support and shopping
Care Workers who speaks a second language are encouraged to apply and work with our diverse range of clients and nationalities.
Successful applicant will undertake a comprehensive induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate about the elderly and have experience in Community Care work, we would love to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on[Login to get contact number].