Due to increased demand to support our Home Care Clients we are currently seeking enthusiastic and caring Community Care Workers with a positive and proactive approach to support our clients to remain living at home. People with the ability to build strong, positive and trustworthy relationships with our clients.
We employ casually but offer regular ongoing work to suit your availability and lifestyle. Whether it be a few days per week, early mornings or weekends, or extra hours to supplement your primary job.
We are currently recruiting people to care for our clients who need support for a range of services including;
- Domestic Support services which are scheduled during the week
- Morning services from 7am – 11am for clients requiring personal care and meal preparation including weekends & evenings
- Regular and ongoing social support and respite services
- One off and 6 week blocks of services to support our Brokerage
Location: Northern Beaches, Pittwater, Ryde, Hornsby, Frenchs Forest, Naremburn.
Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well-established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded home care packages throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
Skills & Experience required:
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care (Desirable)
- Previous experience in similar role
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW driver’s licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist client with personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting)
- Provide domestic assistance (mopping, vacuuming, kitchen, bathrooms and bed linen changes to support our clients at home)
- Basic meal preparation
- Provide transport for clients to access community and appointments
What we offer you:
- Regular clients and ongoing services
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle - School hours, early mornings, weekends, after 5pm shifts
- Online and face-to face training
- Access to professional development
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
Care Workers who speaks a second language are encouraged to apply and work with our diverse range of clients and nationalities.
Successful applicant will undertake induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate about the elderly and have experience in Community Care work, we would love to hear from you.