Complete Care Team is a Private Nursing Agency providing nursing and attendant care to clients with acquired brain injuries, physical disability and high care needs in their homes.
Casual Staff - AINs/ACWs required for shifts around the Cabramatta area to assist Khmer speaking client with disabilities living in their home.
You must address the following criteria to be considered for an interview.
- Good communication skills both written and speaking (fluent in Cambodian Khmer highly preferred)
- Current drivers' licence and access to a vehicle
- Good availability
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Experience working with clients with an acquired brain injury and/or high support needs
- Relevant experience or studying towards tertiary qualifications
- Working With Children's Check
Training and orientation provided.
If you meet the above criteria please submit a cover letter and resume with two work related references to:or mail PO BOX 209 Glenbrook NSW 2773
PH[Login to get contact number]Business Hours only
Complete Care Team is an EEO Employer.