We are looking for passionate individuals from different backgrounds who has a car and live on the Lower North Shore in Roseville, Middle Cove, Artarmon, Pymble, Lindfield and Mosman areas to join our team to provide support to our aged clients to remain in their homes living active and independent lives.
You will support and assist with a wide range of daily living activities including personal care, cleaning/domestic assistance, meal preparation, respite, shopping, transport to/from appointments and day programs, and other activities.
We are looking for people from all different backgrounds who have:
• A passion for working with the elderly and desire to support older people with daily living activities
• Some experience working with the elderly (personal and volunteer experience count!)
• Knowledge and understanding of the needs of the elderly and their carers
• A driver's licence and own car (Essential)
• Comprehensive car insurance (Essential)
• First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
Please note that you must be available to work minimum 4 days per week from Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 17.00.
Desired Skills and Experience
Although it is not essential, it would be great if you have professional experience working in the aged care sector and hold a relevant qualification (Certificate III in Aged Care or similar).
This is a community-based position, so the successful candidate will be required to travel to people’s homes and provide one-on-one assistance. The successful candidate will have the ability and willingness to work in a home environment.
*** Please note that all shortlisted applicants for these position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and visa check (if applicable).
*** Applications that do not meet the above will not be considered further ***