Home Caring is private home care company that provides aged and disability care across Australia
Home Caring is committed to delivering sensitive and respectful client-centred care, offering a wide range of services such as personal care, meal preparations, domestic assistance, transport and social support in the comfort and privacy of the clients' homes.
We are seeking a proactive, highly organised Case Manager with initiative and drive to succeed.
• Immediate start
• Ongoing support and training
Excellent career growth for a passionate person wanting to provide quality home care and disability services.
• Oversee client intake, administration, paperwork
• Records management, including continuous quality management and improvement
• Professional liaison with clients and carers
• Coordination of community-based needs
• Networking with local community
• Recruitment of support workers
You will have independence and flexibility of hours, supporting and driving our sales processes, as well as liaising with clients and our partners and stakeholders. You will be a key part of our national team in a growing organisation.
To successfully fill this role, you will have:
• AHPRA Registration highly regarded
• Experience working within Community Care – Aged Care or Disability Care
• A reliable vehicle and current unrestricted Driver’s Licence
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites and Computer based systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills