Complete Care Team is a Private Nursing Agency providing nursing and attendant care to clients with acquired brain injuries, physical disability and high care needs in their homes.
Casual Staff - AINs/ACWs required for shifts around theAuburn area to assist Arabic speaking client with disabilities living in their home.
You must address the following criteria to be considered for an interview.
- Good communication skills both written and speaking (fluent in Arabic highly preferred)
- Current drivers' licence and access to a vehicle
- Good availability
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Experience working with clients with an acquired brain injury and/or high support needs
- Relevant experience or studying towards tertiary qualifications
- Working With Children's Check
Training and orientation provided.
If you meet the above criteria please submit a cover letter and resume with two work related references to:or mail PO BOX 209 Glenbrook NSW 2773
PH[Login to get contact number]Business Hours only
Complete Care Team is an EEO Employer.