Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
We are currently seeking experienced Roster Coordinators to join our dynamic team. In this role you will be responsible for the effective allocation of shifts to our care work staff to ensure continuity of care for our aged clients to live a quality life in the comfort in their own home.
Full time role - 8.30am - 5.00pm, Belrose location and street parking available all day.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Scheduling of client services including personal care, meal preparations, domestic assistance, transport, social support and respite
- Respond promptly to service requests and client enquiries
- Data entry into system (TRACCS)
- Recording any feedback, disputes or incidents
- Respond to enquiries for home care services
- General related administration
Skills & Experience
- Excellent computer skills with Database experience
- Experience in scheduling or rostering in previous roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to schedule effectively and efficiently care workers for multiple clients simultaneously
- Analytical problem solving skills
- A high level of organisation and time management
- The ability to work as part of a cohesive team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation and make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent team environment
- Ongoing training and support
Closing date: 26/03/19
Location:[Login to get contact number]Belrose
Reporting: General Manager
If you are enthusiastic, passionate about the elderly and have experience in a similar role within the aged care industry or similar, we would love to hear from you.
Explore our website www.oxleyhomecare.com.au & send through a copy of your resume and cover letter (no more than 3 pages).
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Human Resources on[Login to get contact number].