Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well-established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to provide support to a range of Home Care Package clients around the Lower North Shore & Ryde; working fulltime and office based in Belrose.
The right candidate will have experience in managing a case load of home care package clients, excellent time management and organisational skills, the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
Our Care Managers work alongside our clients and their families to understand their personal goals, to enhance their life choices and maintain their independence and wellbeing. We offer a professional, inspiring and friendly team environment with excellent work conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a caseload of home care package clients
- Oversee and coordinate the provision of quality, safe services, that enables the client’s preferences and needs towards individual goals
- Conduct client assessments that result in strength-based goals and outcome measurement
- Develop and build strong networks and partnerships with client’s family and key stakeholders
- Manage individual budgets, achieve required program KPI and outputs and report through to the Regional Care Manager
- Monitor and maintain safe practices through risk management strategies
- Previous experience in Home Care Management – 3+ years
- Relevant qualifications - Cert IV in Aged Care, Community Care or equivalent
- Understanding of Home Care Standards
- Experience in Consumer Directed Care (CDC)
- Budget management expertise – ability to work within a defined client budget
- An innovative and dynamic approach to the provision of care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computing skills, including Excel and MS office skills
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Company car provided, laptop and work phone
- Challenging and rewarding work
*All candidates must have a current Drivers Licence and a clear Police Check.
**Registered Nurses with Case Management experience are also encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 26/03/2019
Location:[Login to get contact number]Belrose, Lower North Shore & Ryde
Reporting: General Manager
For further information on this role please contact Gilian Douglass on [Login to get contact number]. All conversations will remain confidential. Applications should be sent to [Login to get email id].