Oxley Home Care
Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well-established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
We are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to provide support to our community Care Workers to ensure there is ownership and responsibility for the delivery of services to clients. The candidate will have excellent communication, time management and organisational skills to maintain relationships, obtain suitable solutions and drive results.
- Management of 200 Care Workers
- Compliance with operation policies and procedures
- Monitor working relationships with care workers and coordination staff
- Arrange and conduct regular support meetings with care workers
- Ensure clear communication with various stakeholders
- Monitor and report on service delivery metrics and overall performance
Human resources responsibilities
- Manage recruitment, interview and selection
- Overview training requirements, deliver induction & mentor new care workers
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Coordinate Return to work programs
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in Aged Care / Community care – 5+ yrs
- Operational experience – 5+ yrs
- Workplace and safety knowledge and experience
- Computer skills, including Excel and MS office
- Candidates must have a current Drivers Licence and a clear Police Check
Successful applicants will undertake a comprehensive induction and training program.
Closing date: 26/03/2019
Location:[Login to get contact number]Belrose
Reporting: General Manager
For further information on this role please contact Gilian Douglass on [Login to get contact number]. All conversations will remain confidential. Applications should be sent to [Login to get email id].