Hills Nursing currently has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing to provide service to our clients in the Hills District (Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill, Glenhaven, Galston & Glenorie) areas.You can expect to be paid an hourly rate between $24.82 and $44.92, depending on the shift.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Care for people with a disability
- Manual handling - use of hoist or lifter
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferably in a community setting
- Relevant Certificate III or IV qualification (or willingness to gain)
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Great time management skills and excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button. Please provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.