Hills Nursing currently has several vacancies for dependable, experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing in the Merrylands, Seven Hills & Blacktown areas. We provide in-home care to our clients 7 days a week and each shift is about 3 to 5 hours duration. You can expect to be paid an hourly rate between $24.82 and $44.92, depending on the shift.
In this role, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Care for people with a disability
The successful applicant/s will have:
- Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferably in a community setting
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver's licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check, or willingness to obtain/renew
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Experience managing challenging behaviours
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button. Please provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.