Hills Nursing currently has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing to provide in-home care our client in Glenorie. You can expect to be paid an hourly rate between $24.82 and $44.92, depending on the shift.
This client requires care from Monday to Saturday 7am – 9.30am. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to apply for & pick-up other shifts internally, subject to suitability.
In this role you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Manual handling - use of hoist or lifter
- Bowel care
The successful applicant/s will have:
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver's licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check, or willingness to obtain/renew
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Experience managing challenging behaviours
Previous experience providing care to people with physical or mental disability, preferably in a community setting will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button. Quote Position A1655 in your application, state the position(s) that you are applying for and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.