Hills Nursing currently has a vacancy for a dependable, experienced and reliable Assistant in Nursing in to provide in home care for our disability client in East Kurrajong. You can expect to be paid an hourly rate between $24.82 and $44.92, depending on the shift.
This disability client requires care 3 hours in the morning on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
The successful candidate may also be provided the opportunity to pick up other shifts.
As an AIN, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Care for people with a disability
The successful applicant/s will have
- Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferably in a community setting
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver’s licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check (or willing to obtain/renew)
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
To apply for any of these positions click the "Apply Now" button. Please provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.