Hills Nursing is inviting applications from Registered Nurses who are passionate about community nursing.
Hills Nursing is a leading provider of in-home care and support to clients in Sydney’s western, north-western and northern suburbs. We are a family-owned business that has been operating for over 60 years.
We have a number of positions open in most of our areas of service provision namely, Hills District, Nepean, Parramatta, Blacktown, Ryde and neighbouring suburbs. Part-time positions starting from 2days a week are available.
We provide care to our clients 7 days a week.
If you are excited by the opportunity to work autonomously with clients in their own homes, apply today.
As a Registered Nurse at Hills Nursing, you will be part of a professional and dynamic team providing a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Conducting assessments and evaluating client needs
- Wound care and post-acute care
- Injections and medication administration
- Palliative care
We provide in-home assessments and clinical care to our clients in Western and North-west Sydney.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years' nursing experience
- A current driver’s licence & access to a vehicle with comprehensive car insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Great time management
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work in a team as well as work independently
- Have a great work ethic, be reliable and punctual and respect and maintain confidentiality
Relevant experience in the community will be highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
To apply for this position and make a real difference to the community, please forward your letter of application and detailed résumé by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Quote Position R1660 in your application and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.