Complete Care Team is a Private Nursing Agency providing nursing and attendant care to clients with acquired brain injuries, physical disability and high care needs.
Casual Staff - AINs/ENs required for regular, long shifts in the Liverpool area to assist clients with disabilities, high support needs and behavioural issues.
You must address the following criteria to be considered for an interview.
- Good communication skills both written and speaking
- Current drivers' licence and access to a vehicle
- Good availability
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Relevant qualifications for an AIN/ EN or highly demonstrated revalant experience
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with difficult/ challenging behaviours highly desired
- Experience with Manual handling/ Hoists
- Experience working with clients with an acquired brain injury and/or high support needs
- Working With Children's Check
Training and orientation provided.
If you believe you would be suitable for this position please submit a cover letter addressing the criteria and a resume with two work related references:or mail PO BOX 209 Glenbrook NSW 2773
PH[Login to get contact number]Business Hours only
Complete Care Team is an EEO Employer.