Complete Care Team is a Private Nursing Agency providing nursing and attendant care to clients with acquired brain injuries, physical disabilities and high care needs in their homes.
Casual Staff - ENs/AINs/ACWs required for regular rostered shifts to assist clients living with disabilities in their own homes in the St Ives area.
You must address the following criteria to be considered for an interview.
- Good communication skills both written and speaking
- Current drivers' licence and access to a vehicle
- Good availability
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with an acquired brain injury and/or high support needs, and demonstrated good clinical skills
- Relevant experience or studying towards tertiary qualifications
- Working with Children's Check
Training and orientation provided.
If you meet the above criteria please submit a cover letter and resume with two work related references:
Complete Care Team - e-mail resume: [Login to get email id]Business Hours only
Complete Care Team is an EEO Employer.