Personnel required to support various shifts with clients in the Greystanes (and surrounding) area.
Some shifts involve Personal Care (manual handling/hoist skills are required for these) and others involve Social Support.
Looking for persons who are empathetic, reliable and professional and who are passionate about providing quality care.
Very good English written and verbal skills are essential.
In return, we offer an excellent remuneration (including Salary Packaging) & career growth opportunity.
Pay is based on the SCHADS award and relevant to your experience and the standard of care you are able to provide.
We aim to deliver the highest possible quality care and are looking for people who want to be part of a company that has a growing reputation for service excellence.
Benefits Of Working With Only Care:
- Flexible work schedule
- Multiple work locations for you to choose your preferred location of work throughout Sydney
- Strong career opportunities for talented carers
- Excellent remuneration for carers with experience or talent / skill for care giving
- Access to a motor vehicle is desirable
- Certificate III or IV in Disability (or Aged/Individual Support) Care, or suitable overseas Nursing/Medical or related qualifications
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Smart phone
- Punctuality and Reliability
- Very good English written and verbal skills