Complete Care Team is a Private Nursing Agency providing nursing and attendant care to clients with acquired brain injuries, physical disabilities and high care needs in their own homes.
Casual Staff - Assistants in Nursing, Attendant Carers & EN required for shifts in the Hammondville area to assist clients with ABI's and physical disabilities in daily activities around their home and community.
You must address the following Criteria to be considered for an interview.
- Good communication skills (both written and speaking)
- Current drivers' licence and access to a vehicle
- Good availability
- Current First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with an acquired brain injury and/or high support needs
- Working With Children's Check
- Assistants in Nursing, Attendant Carers or EN qualifications
Training and orientation provided. Salary Packaging availbale.
Complete Care Team is an EEO Employer.
If you meet the above criteria please submit a cover letter and resume (including two work-related references) to:
Complete Care Team - [Login to get email id]Business Hours only