Hills Nursing currently has vacancies for experienced and reliable Assistants in Nursing to provide in-home care to our clients in Katoomba & the surrounding suburbs, in the Blue Mountains.
We provide in-home care to our clients 7 days per week.
As an AIN, you may provide a variety of services, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home as directed by the client
- Social support
- In-home respite
- Aged care
- Care for people with a disability
- Manual handling - use of a hoist or lifter or pelican belt
The successful applicant/s will have:
- Previous experience providing care, preferably in a community setting
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver's licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working With Children Check, or willingness to obtain/renew
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Good awareness and practice of manual handling
Applicants will be required to provide, at interview, originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
If you are interested in a position where you can make a real difference in the community and assist our clients to remain independent at home, please click the "Apply Now" button below. Quote Position A1663 in your application and provide in your résumé the current phone numbers of at least two referees.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.