Oxley Home Care is one of Sydney’s leading Home Care Providers.
We are a family operated company, requiring caring and compassionate Community Care Workers to join our team and care for our elderly Home Care clients.
We are currently seeking experienced and passionate Male Serbian speaker Care Worker. To be successful you will have qualifications in Aged care or similar, own car with car insurance.
Location: Liverpool and surrounding.
Skills & Experience
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care
- Previous Experience in similar role
- Own insured vehicle with current drivers licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Available to work minimum 10hs per week
* Reliable transport with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care)
- Meal preparation
- Provide domestic assistance (household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks)
- Respite services
- Provide transport to clients
- Social support and shopping
What we can offer you:
- Regular clients
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle (Early mornings, evenings & weekends)
- Ongoing training provided